Once Upon a Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Upon a Time

Welcome to Storybrooke, Maine.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Garrett Thompson / Aladdin ~ WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Garrett Thompson / Aladdin ~ WIP Empty
PostSubject: Garrett Thompson / Aladdin ~ WIP   Garrett Thompson / Aladdin ~ WIP EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:58 pm

Once Upon a Time
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Garrett Thompson / Aladdin
Played By: Steven Strait

In Storybrooke
Character Name: Garrett Thompson
Character History: Enter Character's backstory here

Land Of Enchantment
Character Name: Aladdin
Character History:

Sample Post:
I broke my promise to the Genie. I wanted to use my third wish to free him, but I couldn't let Jasmine die. I couldn't let her die, not when there was something I could do to save her. So, that's when I wished for the Genie to turn Jafar into a Genie himself. I just had to do it. It saved Jasmine's life, but at the same time, it broke my promise to the Genie about using my last wish to free him. I had already used my first wish to make me a Prince, the second to keep a palace beam from falling on the Sultan, Jasmine's father. Jafar had been trying to take over the kingdom for so long, and he had meant to crush and kill the Sultan. I couldn't allow that to happen, not only because I couldn't let him die, but because I was in love with Jasmine.

And then my third wish, to keep Jasmine from marrying Jafar, his last ditch effort to becoming Sultan, I wished for him to become a Genie himself, keeping the service from continuing. But Jafar was turned into a Genie and Jasmine was saved from being married to that old monster. Now he is confined to living in a lamp... just as my friend the Genie is. I'm sure he will never forgive me for it, and considering he is a Genie, forever is a long time. I just have to live with that. It is difficult to live with a guilty conscious, but I can try to find solace in the fact that I have Jasmine and we are happy together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been out of work now for several months. I miss the skies. I had been in the Air Force prior to my Honorary Discharge, but since then I have been a pilot for Delta Airlines. That was up until the economy decided to boot me out. Not only did I lose my job, I lost my house, my car, now all I have left is... well, I don't have anything left. I've been living off my 401k, and let me tell you, there isn't much there, considering what I used to be making. And it's not like I can stay at Granny's Bed & Breakfast forever.

I've been spending a lot of my time at the hospital, visiting friends who I knew in Afghanistan, patients who were staying at Storybrooke General for physical reasons, mental reasons... I'm just glad the issues in my life came after being in Afghanistan. I mean, I still have my nightmares about the place, but there were friends of mine who I was stationed with who had it far worse than I did. But that's why they needed me. I needed to be there for them so they knew that life didn't have to end once just because they were incapacitated from the war... Such a hypocrite I am. My life may not have ended because of the war, but it's not like I'm doing much for myself since Delta laid me off.

All About You:
Your Name: Rissa
Your Age: 39
Activity Level: try to be online every day
Role Play History: I have been playing for several years. I've played lots of different TV shows, Charmed, Angel/Buffy, General Hospital, 90210, X-Men and several others. I've also played Aladdin, The Beast and several other Disney characters.
Contact Information: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Garrett Thompson / Aladdin ~ WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Once Upon a Time :: Once Upon a Time :: In Storybrooke... :: Move In...-
Jump to: